|Commercial UPS - 2.5
KVA & 3.5 KVA
|Television ( 15" or 21"
Only) Or Computer
Load Chart - Home UPS Or Commercial inverter
|Offline UPS / LI UPS
1 to 5 KVA
|How To chose an Inverter for your home :-
There are certain Parameters you should always calculate
before buying inverter for your home or office purpose
1) Load :- what you want to run on UPS/ Inverter?
2) Backup Time :- How many hours you want to run the
3) Location :- Where are you going to mount or keep This
inverter and is it suitable as per your selection?
|A. S. Enterprises (Inverter &
T-16 Super Mall, Salunke
Pin code - 411040
|Home UPS Range
250VA to 1500 VA
It is one of the important part of inverters/ UPS/ batteries. Inverters / UPS
and batteries need ventilated areas. Following are few things you should
1) Avoid close non ventilated lofts, wooden cupboards.
3) Avoid areas with Air conditioners in the same room
4) Avoid metal and other products made of metal near batteries
5) Do not keep batteries far away from inverter.
6) Use wooden platform to keep batteries.
7) keep batteries away from electrical wiring and meter rooms.
Backup Time :-
Backup time is directly related to the type and size of battery
you choose for inverter or UPS. Normal backup time is between
1 hour to 8 hours. It can be extended but that is customized
solution. Most recommended batteries are of capacity greater
than 100 AH for Inverters and best if it is 150AH. There are two
types of batteries in the market Tubular & Flat plate which are
commonly used for inverters. Read more about them in battery
* only after reducing other load
* Television & computer is not recommended together
|Batteries - inverters
65 AH - 200 AH
|Batteries - Automotive
2.5 AH - 200 AH
|Batteries - Genset
10KVA TO 500 KVA
|Batteries - UPS
7.2AH TO 200AH
Lead Acid Batteries :- Lead acid batteries are most
They are being in use for more than 150 Years in same
form. manufactured in 80 AH to 200 AH Capacity. Simple
rule is larger the capacity of the battery more the storage
Applications :- suggested with Home UPS, Static UPS,
High Capacity Inverters.
Lead acid batteries requires ventilated areas.
Sealed Mainteanance Free ( SMF) :- Designed to give
similar backup hours with environment friendly operations.
Lead acid batteries are emit fumes of hydrogen & Lead
poison. SMF are pollution free batteries.
Application :- Online UPS systems & offline UPS systems
Auto Batteries :- Specifically designed for automotive
purposes. In layman terms auto batteries deliver higher
current for startup in short time. Inverter batteries do not
work with auto batteries & visa versa in long term.