|Green Energy Sources
1) Solar Power
2) Wind power
|We started building our own green energy sources
2010. FIRST HOMEMADE WIND MILL (500WATTS) WAS
INSTALLED and is functioning for last 2 years
providing 500 watts of energy
|We started building our own green energy sources.
FIRST HOMEMADE SOLAR PANEL (250WATTS) WAS
built and is functioning for last 6 months.
|"When we make it we believe in it"
Solar Energy :- Is harnessing SUN'S power and
converting it into various other energy sources. You can
have solar water heaters, solar lighting systems etc.
How does it work? :- Solar energy is converted into DC
power and stored in batteries and then utilised through DC
-AC converters (Inverter) for power needs.
Limitations :- Solar energy is only available in day time.
The Quality of solar energy depends on climatic conditions
of different region. Although SUN light is available from day
break to sunset giving you 10-11 hours of sunlight. But
considering the quality of sunlight it is best to say 6-8
hours of energy source. Exception is rainy days and
How to design ?
1) Select Application :- Lighting purpose, Water pump
2) Define Wattage :- How much current you require.
3) Define hours of backup :- How many hours you want to
run the electrical devices.
4) Climatic conditions :- Determine the number of
hours of sunlight available in
5) Solar panels :- Design solar array as per
6) Battery sizing :- Determine the battery capacity
|Will update details very soon..............
Call me @ 9890692224